Successfully implementing a digital strategy requires your organisation to be actively engaged. You will need to talk to users, editors and management. We assist you with this dialogue and equip you with convincing arguments.
We focus on
- A process which brings together and enhances the organisation rather than focus on strategy documents and policies
- Bringing in experience and expertise from other web managers who have been in the same situation – rather than relying on theoretical models
- A tailor made process developed specifically for your organisation rather than standard models
- You get help to take control of and lead the process from start to end
- You will be equipped with the tools and exercises to define a web strategy
- You will be able to ensure that the web strategy is aligned with overall business objectives as well as user requirements
- You will get input from impartial experts, independent of any internal conflicts of interest
- You avoid typical pitfalls and minimize risk
- You will end up with a tangible web strategy which can actually be implemented
When you are working on a new digital strategy; even when you feel you have completed the task, you may still have a number of unanswered questions.
- Is the strategy sufficiently sharp?
- How has the task been approached and accomplished in other organisations?
- How do you implement the strategy?
We thoroughly assess your web strategy. Our approach is informed by our extensive web strategy research and real life examples from other relevant organisations. We tell you where to focus in order to ensure that your strategy pays off.
Developing a new digital strategy involves a large number of tasks. You need to engage stakeholders, identify target groups and define objectives and success criteria. You might also need to produce a business case or do some work on web governance.
We guide and support you throughout the entire process. A typical project could include one or more of the following:
- Interviews with users and internal stakeholders
- Internal workshops
- Identification and prioritization of target groups and objectives
- Define measurable success criteria
- Communicating the strategy
- Developing a governance model
To find out how we can help, please get in touch with Janus Boye.