Best Practices for Selecting a CMS
How do you select a new content management system (CMS) for you organisation? This report from J. Boye guides you through the process - without unnecessary detours.
Best Practices for Selecting a CMS provides practical advice based on many years' consulting experience, market research plus interviews with practitioners, industry experts, vendors and system integrators.
Table of contents
38 pages + appendixes
- Executive summary
- Why a (new) CMS?
- The right, fast and easy way
- Planning the project
- Phase I: Getting to an RFP
- Phase II: Finding the winner
- What happens next?
- Appendix A: Sample RFP
- Appendix B: Sample scenarios
- Appendix C: Sample testable story
- Appendix D: Email when submitting RFP
- Appendix E: Sample agendas for proof-of-concept
- Appendix F: Further reading
How to get the report
If you have any questions about this report, please contact Janus Boye.