The level of digital activity was up across social networks and blogs at the J. Boye Aarhus 11 conference for web & intranet professionals. Here a few pointers to some of the early postings followed by top 10 conference tweets. The conference conversation continues and feel free to add your learnings below.
Conference summaries and learnings
- Andrea Volpini from InsideOut10 has shared what it means to be a winner of the IKS semantic technologies contest with slides from his winning pitch
- Bob Johnson from Michigan attended his 4th J. Boye conference and talked about top tasks. Read his notes from a great event
- Kent Bottles who opened the online health track has written What I learned in Denmark and a specific posting on the online health track
- Loïc Schule from Swiss consultancy Liip who managed to win the €40k IKS stipend wrote up what his thoughts from the conference
- Marko Suomi from Konecranes left so motivated and energized that he started and new blog with an initial posting on his conference experience
- Danish web agency Klean has written 10 postings in Danish, including on Going Boldly Into the Present and Making Search Work.
Top 10 conference tweets
Here's what we've identified as the top 10 tweets from this years conference:
By Benjamin Enzenberg, Danish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries (quoting a slide from Jakob Bækkelund Nielsen, Kilroy)
By Henri Bergius, a free software web and CMS developer focusing on location-aware applications
If you noticed any worthy tweets or other take-aways, please let us know with a comment below!
See you at our 2012 conferences! Next up is Philadelphia in May!