This year’s digital marketing track is a complete 1-day conference for online marketers. The line-up features top analysts, online marketing experts and seasoned users. We go beyond current buzzwords to learn what it takes to deliver effective online campaigns and interaction in terms of processes, creativity, resources and technology.
This year’s topics include:
- Acting on the data: Everything can be measured online, but how do we collect the data and act on the gained insights? Hear real life experiences from the American Chemical Society.
- Managing media in digital and mobile marketing: It is no longer good enough to market AT your audience. You have to consider how you engage with them. Hear from Pittsburg State University to make your online media ‘remixable’ and appealing across platforms. And while the world is becoming increasingly mobile, organisations struggle to make their online offerings live up to the rising expectations. Hear how to manage content and brands in a mobile world from vendor-neutral analyst company Real Story Group.
- Online B2B marketing: Business buyers are consumers too, so what are you doing to engage them? Hear from Forrester Research how to engage business buyers successfully online.
- Online marketing through social media: Most companies attend or organise events or tradeshows… but what can you do to promote it? Hear how Pitney Bowes got the word out through real-time social media engagement. And what about e-mail – will it be replaced by social media? Hear from Online Marketing Expert Josh Nason from Dyn why there shouldn’t be a “vs” between e-mail and social media.
- Social media as a business strategy: Attend an inspiring session from the two online marketing pioneers Espree Devora and Greg Cargill. They will discuss whether social media can be a business strategy and share their many experiences from working with the largest brands out there.