Highlights next meeting
- Meeting at Investec bank in London
- Guided tour at YouTube studios in London Soho and talk on video marketing
- Social media and stakeholder management
- Live demo of current campaigns of participating organizations
- Guest talk by LinkedIn on employer branding
The group focuses on the challenges and opportunities international brands and organisations are facing within the rapidly expanding territory of social media;
- Response assessment
- The business case
- Success criteria: measurement and impact
- Monitoring - incl. the best tools currently available
- Reputation management
- Legal implications
Social Media managers, typically from complex organisations and professionals in similar roles working with social media in their organisation. The members are from a variety of large, international public and private organisations.
Members include Swarovski, HEAD, Oxfam, OMV, Ecotricity and BMW.
If you would like to trial the group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership includes 3 meetings, meeting notes and documents, log-in to our member extranet, access to our international network as well as a number of other benefits which are listed here.
- EUR 1,950 (1 seat)
- EUR 2,950 (2 seats)
- EUR 3,950 (3 seats)