Joining a J. Boye group
We interview potential candidates about their experience, responsibilities, particular skills, what they want to achieve and about the challenges they are facing. We do this to ensure that their profile and level of ambition matches those of other Group members. Existing members approve (or veto) any new members of an existing Group. We talk to you about your role and the professional challenges you are facing. This helps us identify the Group that'd be most suitable - and productive - for you. We also consider geography and whether it'd be better for you to join an existing Group, or be part of starting a new one.
Who's eligible for a seat in a J. Boye Group?
Anyone proposed for a seat in a J. Boye Group should normally have the following background:
- Practical experience in the field covered by the Group you are interested in
- Professional qualifications and responsibilities related to the field covered by the specific Group
- In a position to influence and make decisions about web projects related to the prime focus of the Group
- Be willing to share experience and explain project challegnes and solutions openly and honestly
Because the seat in the Group is paid for by your organisation, it can be transferred to someone else if you change jobs or responsibilities. However, the members of the Group must approve the new member that takes over. This in order to maintain group momentum, avoid any overlap or conflicts of interest and make sure of the best kind of interaction.
Price per seat
Prices for seats in a J. Boye Group vary, based on the type of group and where it is; pricing framework is different in each country. Seats in national and international Groups are also priced differently.
Regular meetings in a specific network group:
- 3 or 4 meetings a year in a moderated group with peers with similar challenges to your own.
- Expert guest speakers or in-depth case studies at meetings to provide further input to the group.
- Notes, links and resources provided after each meeting.
- Access to a strong network, to which you can ask questions on general topics or specific problems or challenges
- 50% discount on all J. Boye events
- Free reports on J. Boye’s research, including research on topics such as web strategy, CMS selection, wikis and SharePoint
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org