Would you like to build relationships to bright and ambitious minds managing big transformation programmes in large organisations?We are looking for a full-time Membership Experience Manager based in Aarhus to join our international team. No two days are the same at the J. Boye Group and you will face an exciting job with varying daily tasks. The prime focus is on building and ensuring a great membership experience, in particular in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
What will you do?
- You will be the first contact for new potential members and will communicate effectively about the benefits of our groups
- Provide member care (ongoing communication and support) to leads and members, particularly in the German speaking areas
- Support our moderators with member communication and meeting preparation
- Handle administration and documentation tasks and secure information flows
- Assist with business development and internal process optimisation
What do we expect?
- You are a great and responsible team player – both face-to-face and virtually in an international context
- You are motivated by working with sales
- You have superb oral and written communication skills in German and English. Danish would be a benefit
- You offer excellent customer service – including to senior managers in large organisations
- You can manage deadlines, priorities and sudden changes
This is a full-time job where you will work in our Aarhus office, reporting to the company’s founder Janus Boye. While rapidly growing your professional network, you will advance your skills in business development, communications and organisational dynamics.
We are looking for you to start at the latest 1. June and will invite for interviews as applications come in. Please send your application in German (max. 1 page) to Tim Jessen at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with relevant attachments. For further questions about the position, the team and the company, contact Tim at +45 71 70 54 01.
About the J. Boye Group
J. Boye Group facilitates and moderates peer groups for experienced business transformation professionals – with a focus on digital and communication. Our network counts some of the world’s greatest organisations, like Deutsche Post DHL, Hapag-Lloyd, LEGO, Shell, Siemens, tesa, UNICEF, Unilever and VELUX. Our members meet to explore challenges, shape solutions and move each other forward in a confidential setting. Our team is looking forward to working with you to take us all to the next level.