Bebo White (US)
- Independent Lecturer and Author
- Visiting Professor at The University of Hong Kong
- Expertise in Human-Computer Interaction, Cybercurrencies, Educational Technology and WWW technology
J. Boye Aarhus 17 conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
KEYNOTE: Cybercurrency and Blockchain: Observations, status, impact and future
ROUNDTABLE: The State of Web Standards – the W3C and DRM/EME
About Bebo White
Bebo White is a Departmental Associate (Emeritus) at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, the U.S. national laboratory for high-energy physics and basic energy science at Stanford University. Working as a computational physicist, he first became involved with the emerging World Wide Web technology while on sabbatical at CERN in 1989.
Upon his return he was part of the team that established the first American Web site at SLAC (the fifth site in the world). Ever since, his academic research interests have evolved in parallel with web technology.
- Bebo is featured in the book: Is the Universe a Hologram?
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 Conference Keynote: Big Data is Here – Embrace It!
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 Conference News: Embrace Big and Open Data
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 Conference Keynote: Preparing for the Web of Things
- J. Boye Aarhus 10 Conference Presentation: The Emergence of Web Science