Hilary Marsh (US)
- Chief Strategist at Content Company
- Content strategy consultant
- Speaker for associations, nonprofits, education & corporations
Aarhus 2017 Conference – Nov 7-9 2017 – Aarhus, DK
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
About Hilary Marsh
A leading content strategist since 1999, Hilary specializes in helping associations, nonprofit organizations, and corporations get better results from their content by improving and streamlining their practices for content creation, governance, management, and promotions. From 2005 to 2011 she was managing director of REALTOR.org, the member website for the National Association of Realtors. She is Chief Strategist and President of Content Company.
About Content Company
Content Company is a content strategy consultancy in Chicago, whose clients include the American Bar Association, the Institute of Food Technologists, Allstate, Intuit, CompTIA, FINRA, Cal State University, and the Florida Association of Realtors
- J. Boye Philadelphia 16 presentation: Building Your Content Ecosystem
- J. Boye Philadelphia 16 workshop: Return on Content
- J. Boye Philadelphia 16 Expert Panel
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 workshop: Build Your Own Content Strategy Roadmap
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 presentation: Managing the Politics of Content