Jake DiMare (US)
- Head of Marketing at Digital Clarity Group
- 15 years of helping organizations leverage marketing technology solutions to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
J. Boye Aarhus 17 conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
About Jake DiMare
Jake DiMare is the Head of Marketing for Digital Clarity Group, where he leads the development of the firm’s marketing and sales strategies, directs day-to-day marketing operations, and serves as brand steward.
His background includes 15 years of success helping organizations leverage marketing technology to achieve strategic goals and objectives. Recent work has focused on the strategy around customer experience, experience marketing, and the role of digital in business transformation.
Prior to joining Digital Clarity Group, Jake was the Digital Strategy Director at Agency Oasis, a digital agency recently acquired by Rightpoint. His agency experience also includes Connective DX, where he was a Senior Project Manager; and Viewpoint Creative, where he was the Director of Interactive.
A true veteran of the event, this will be Jake’s 7th time participating in the J. Boye conference and his 4th time attending in Denmark. Last year, he led a popular workshop where his group of participants went together and published the popular Declaration of Digital Transformation Success
About Digital Clarity Group
Digital Clarity Group provides research, consulting, events and advisory services to help business leaders navigate the digital transformation. DCG provides the clarity and the guidance. DCG focuses on the practical needs of the clients and view solutions through both organizational and technological lenses.
- Spoke at the J. Boye Philadelphia 16 Conference about Surfacing the Tragic Mistakes to Avoid
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference presentation: Surfacing the tragic mistakes to avoid
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference workshop: Becoming customer obsessed: Steps on the path to a fully realized customer experience strategy
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference news: What customers want & need in 2015 and beyond
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 presentation: Surfacing the tragic mistakes to avoid
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 blog: Customer experience leadership requires understanding
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 presentation: So Happy Together: Project Managers and Content Strategists
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 news: 7 content related risks you should avoid
- J. Boye Philadelphia 14 presentation: Digital project management and content strategy