Jed Cawthorne (CA)
- Director of Business Technology Strategy and Knowledge Management at BMO
- Instructor at University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
J. Boye Aarhus 17 conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
PRESENTATION: Managing expectations
TRACK: Digital Workplace
DATE: Wednesday, Nov 8 from 13:00-13:45
About Jed Cawthorne
Jed Cawthorne is Director of Business Technology Strategy and Knowledge Management at BMO Financial Group. Jed’s first Intranet project was for the Science Faculty of the Open University in the UK in 2000. He moved into a broader Information Management role on the ESA Mars Express Mission in 2003, when he was “Science Data Archiving Manager” for the Beagle 2 Mars Lander.
By the time Jed left the Open University to emigrate to Canada, he was Programme Manager for Enterprise Content Management, joint business owner of the University Intranet, and business owner for Enterprise Search. On moving to Canada, Jed became a Senior Management Consultant for Prescient Digital Media, specialising in Intranet Strategy and Planning for Global 500 blue chip companies. Jed has also held Knowledge Management roles at Canadian Tire Corporation, and with KPMG’s Global Quality and Risk Management group.
Jed moved to BMO as a Senior IT Strategy Consultant with special responsibility for ECM in 2011, and transitioned to Senior Manager for Strategic initiatives in the Corporate Intranet Team in June 2012. He took up his current role en the Legal, Corporate and Compliance Group in 2015.
BMO (Bank of Montreal) is one of the ten largest banks in North America. The Bank of Montreal was founded in 1817 as the first bank in Canada.
- J.Boye Philadelphia 16 Conference: Moderator of the leadership & Strategy track and the Collaboration & Community Management track
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 conference presentation: Information Management to Information Governance
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 blog: Information governance for intranets
- J. Boye Philadelphia 14 presentation: SharePoint 2013 for Corporate Communications
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 presentation: Integrating Enterprise Social Business platforms into your Intranet Ecosystem / Digital Workplace
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 presentation: SharePoint Alternatives – examining the options