Jonas Bladt Hansen (DK)
- Director of Internal Communication at Arla Foods
Despite the massive confusion surrounding the definition, every organisation today has a digital workplace; a plethora of platforms, tools, workflows and services – and the intranet is simply a part of this landscape. The challenges for those managing this landscape are many.
About Jonas Bladt Hansen
Jonas Bladt Hansen is Director of Internal Communications at Arla Foods. He was Project Manager for the development and implementation of Arla´s new Intranet, CheckIn. His work in assisting top executives in implementing corporate strategies and deliver engaging communication has given him valuable insights in how and how not to deliver engaging communication solutions.
Prior to his job at Arla Foods Jonas´ work has been about developing and implementing a new social media platform for all employees in DSB (Danish Rail) in cooperation with a new Danish start-up company, echo.it. The site contains gamification elements since the main purpose is to motivate the employees to share their actions with the rest of the organization. This way best practices get shared among the employees without anyone else than the employees to determine what are good actions in the organization. Jonas loves sports, especially running and soccer, travelling – around the world with his family…or watching a good soccer game somewhere in Europe. Good wine, good friends and a good concert are also appearing on his monthly “want to do list”.
About Arla Foods
Arla is the largest producer of dairy products in Scandinavia.
Arla is an international cooperative based in Denmark. Arla Foods is owned by more than 12.000 dairy farmers from Denmark, Sweden, Germany, United Kingdom, Luxembourg and The Netherlands. The cooperative operates a democratic structure with one vote for each member.
- J. Boye Philadelphia 16 Conference Keynote: Words that work – Clever content that makes work more fun
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 Conference Keynote: Checkin to a world of goodness – How Arla Foods Changed the way to do change communication
- LinkedIn Pulse: New perspectives in key digital trends
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 conference news: How the story of a goldfish will change internal communication
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 conference presentation: Using gamification to create employee engagement