Jonathan Phillips (UK)
- Co-Founder at Lithos Partners
- Founder of ClarityDW
- Co-Founder of Intranetizen.com
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark you will get valuable insights on the latest digital trends and developments. The conference features 3 packed days of world class speakers and carefully crafted mix of customer stories, analyst talks and keynotes.
About Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips is an independent digital strategy consultant, focusing on communication, collaboration and digital workplace technologies. With 20 years blue chip experience, he is a regular keynote speaker, contributor to the digital community and a recognised global expert.
He is a communication advisor to UK government and the University of Bristol, charity chairman, non-exec director and co-founder of Intranetizen.com.
- Speaker at the J. Boye Aarhus Masterclass – Shaping the Digital Workplace
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 presentation: How technology and people will shape tomorrow’s workplace
- J. Boye Partner Story: A one-page look into the CMS marketplace in 2017 with Jonathan Phillips
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 Conference presentation: Working with senior management towards the future of communication