Karoliina Luoto (FIN)
- Agile Coach and Consultant at Codento Oy
- Co-creator of Buusti
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark you will get valuable insights on the latest digital trends and developments. The conference features 3 packed days of world class speakers and carefully crafted mix of customer stories, analyst talks and keynotes.
About Karoliina Luoto
Karoliina Luoto is a lean and agile consultant focusing on software project leadership. She coaches product managers, project boards and business decision makers in making the most out of their project investments. In Karoliina’s world, success is not about PRINCE, agile or lean, but about value, inspection and adaptation. Complex project environments require adaptable solutions.
Before consulting, Karoliina has been in charge of web service and collaboration development in various organizations. She also has a background in marketing, communications and publishing
About Codento Oy
Codento is a change agent’s right hand helping with software development, IT Architectures and Agile Methodologies. Codento offers Agile software development teams on a day rate and sustainable, business-valuable code owned by the customer.
Codento architecture consultants audit software products, analyze needs, draw optional roadmaps and determine the sustainability and risks of different options. Codento uses agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and lean product development and Codento also consults and coaches clients in using the methodologies.
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 conference slides: Lean project leadership – minimum metrics
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 conference presentation: Make your organization more agile
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 conference presentation: How agile are you really?
- J. Boye Aarhus 11 conference presentation: Running an open, collaborative web project for cultural change
- Video: Karoliina Luoto on purchasing agile web development projects