Maren Christin Huebl (DE)
- Community Strategist & Strategic Design Consultant at SAP
- Co-Founder of Impact Week
J. Boye Aarhus 17 Conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
About Maren Christin Huebl
At SAP Design, Maren leads the Design at Business Community, a global network of change makers accelerating Design Thinking as a people-centric innovation approach across large enterprises.
She drives the strategic direction of the network together with seven partner companies, facilitates learning across 150 companies globally, and connects people through live experiences.
In her role as Strategic Design Consultant, she explores and tests new organisation models, and co-creates the future of work together with customers and SAP leaders. She is passionate about connecting people, and building up an ecosystem instead of an egosystem.
Before joining SAP, she worked as a consultant, and developed strategies with communication executives of DAX 30 Companies. She holds a M.A. in Communication Management, and a B.A. in Economics. Besides that, she’s Co-Founder of Impact Week, a non-profit program uniting people from a variety of countries to develop sustainable business models using Design Thinking.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 355,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably
- Scaling design thinking – a review of the #jboye17 conference session published Nov, 2017
- Work-life balance RIP! – a review of the #jboye17 conference roundtable published Jan, 2018
- d.confestival 2017 – 10 years HPI School of Design Thinking, with a session moderated by Maren (“Scaling Design Thinking in large enterprises”):
- Design at Business – A global community of design-minded change makers from large enterprises:
- SAP Design Projects
- Impact Week – a non-profit project to foster intercultural exchange and entrepreneurship through Design Thinking