Marianne Kay (UK)
- Web CMS Officer at University of Leeds
- Experienced Digital Strategist
- Web Content Management specialist
Aarhus 2017 Conference – Nov 7-9 2017 – Aarhus, DK
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
About Marianne Kay
Marianne is a Content Management Strategist, Analyst and Consultant helping large organizations choose the right Content Management System for their needs and live with their choice happily ever after.
Marianne currently works at the University of Leeds where she managers and maintains Web CMS. Her previous experience includes managing CMS selection and CMS implementation projects, CMS administration, web development, web design and UX. She speaks at industry events and conferences on subjects such as Web Content Management, Digital Agency selection, RFP process and Web Design.
Marianne lives with her family in Yorkshire, in the UK. She enjoys spending time with her two beautiful children, playing tennis for the local tennis club and cycling alongside Leeds-Liverpool canal.
About University of Leeds
The University Leeds is among the top ten universities for research in the UK. They are The Times and Sunday Times’ University of Year 2017 in the Good University Guide.
- J.Boye Aarhus 16 Conference presentation: Eight Key Components of a Succesful Digital Strategy
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 Conference Workshop: Digital Governance
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 Conference Presentation: Improving Costumer Experience that Matter
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 Conference Presentation: Web Design Trends 2016
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 Conference Presentation: Customer Experience Management: The Tools, Team and Tactics needed to compete in an Outside-In World
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 Conference Presentation: CMS on a daily basis
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 conference Presentation: The perfect match: How to select, brief and work with a digital agency
- J. Boye Aarhus 11 Presentation: Web Design Trends 2012