Marianne Kay (UK)
- Web CMS Officer at University of Leeds
- Experienced Digital Strategist
J. Boye Aarhus 17 conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
About Marianne Kay
Marianne Kay is a Digital Strategist and a Web Content Management expert. She currently works on a large web content management migration at the University of Leeds.
Prior to joining the University of Leeds, Marianne worked on Web CMS projects in large organisations, advised Web CMS software vendors on product strategy and marketing, and worked with digital agencies specialising in Web Content Management implementations.
About University of Leeds
The University of Leeds is a Russel Group university in Leeds, UK. The university has over 33,000 students from 151 countries, over 7,000 members of staff and a global network of more than 240,000 alumni. The University of Leeds was named the University of the Year in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide (2017).
- EContent Magazine: How to Write a Business Case for a WCM System (September, 2017)
- EContent Magazine: Lost and Found: Content Modeling for Large Digital Presences (July, 2017)
- EContent Magazine: Content Quality in Devolved Authoring Environments (May, 2017)
- Decluttering your digital presence (August, 2016)
- Digital Clarity Group: Digital Transformation in Higher Education: How Content Management Technologies and Practices Are Evolving in the Era of Experience Management (March, 2016)
- J. Boye Masterclass – The Digital Manager’s Agenda presentation: Managing digital presence: setting priorities and delivering results
- What to Expect from JBoye Aarhus Conference (October, 2016)
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 Conference presentation: Eight Key Components of a Succesful Digital Strategy
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 Conference Workshop: Digital Governance
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 Conference Presentation: Improving Customer Experiences that Matter
- J. Boye Aarhus 15 Conference Presentation: Web Design Trends 2016