Paul-Jervis Heath (UK)
- Principel at Modern Human
- Applies human-centred design to help businesses to invent their future
- Is a design mentor and non-exec director to a number of startups.
- Once did a comedy course but unfortunately it didn’t make him any funnier
J. Boye Aarhus 17 Conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
About Paul-Jervis Heath
Paul-Jervis Heath is the founding principal of Modern Human, a design practice and innovation consultancy that helps clients to imagine products, services & environments that improve modern life.
At Modern Human, he inspires design teams to create truly meaningful products, services and experiences that enrich the human experience by empowering and liberating those who use them. He takes clients into the lives of real people to uncover their latent needs in order to reimagine and reinvent modern life.
Over a 20-year career he’s introduced human-centred design methods to many organisations and built a diverse portfolio of projects that includes dashboards for autonomous vehicles, smart home appliances, intelligent environments, digitally integrated retail store concepts and countless other multichannel services and digital products.
About Modern Human
Modern Human is a design practice and innovation consultancy that imagines products, services & environments that improve modern life. Their work touches on every aspect of our experience of the world around us: from the homes we live in, to the places we work, to the cities we inhabit. Their studio was founded on the philosophy that the products and services we all use should enrich, empower and liberate us and this is a key theme that runs through their work.
- J. Boye blog: Design with empathy and insight (October, 2017)
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 conference presentation: Designing for Employee Engagement
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 conference Keynote: Naked Innovation
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 conference slides: What Users Don’t Say: uncovering latent needs through contextual design research
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 conference slides: Immerse, Imagine, Invent and Articulate: A framework for disruptive innovation