Ravi Mynampaty (US)
- Principal Software Engineer at Harvard Business School
- Expert in Enterprise & Website Search
- Experience in linguistics and interest in human languages
- Holds a Remote Pilot Airman Certificate
How do you really build a better experience? Most have said customer-first for a while now, but we still have a long way to go, when it comes to building superior digital experiences.
About Ravi Mynampaty
Ravi Mynampaty is just another search guy standing on the shoulders of giants and believes that making incremental changes is an effective path towards improving search–he tries to make this happen on a daily basis.
AT HBS he works on setting Enterprise Search strategy, technical solutions research, architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of search-based solutions.
Ravi has M.S. degrees in engineering from the University of Massachusetts and Brandeis University. In November 2017 he will be graduating with a Master of Liberal Arts (A.L.M.) degree in Linguistics from Harvard University. For his graduate thesis he used unsupervised machine learning to identify styles in Anglo-Saxon poetry.
About Harvard Business School
Harvard Business School (HBS) is the graduate business school of Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts.
The school offers a full-time MBA program, doctoral programs, and many executive education programs. It owns Harvard Business School Publishing, which publishes business books, online management tools for corporate learning, case studies, and the monthly Harvard Business Review.
It is ranked 1st among American business schools by the U.S. News & World Report and 3rd in the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2010, behind London Business School and The Wharton School at the The University of Pennsylvania. It is consistently ranked in the top ten of other national and global business school rankings, and is one of six Ivy League business schools.
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 Conference presentation: Developing a Search & Findability Practice for the Enterprise
- J. Boye Philadelphia 11 Conference presentation: What to feed your Search Engine – The evolution of search analytics at HBS
- J. Boye Aarhus 10 Conference presentation: Developing Findability Standards