Sara Walsh (US)
- Content Strategy Manager at Capital One
- Content strategist and experience designer
J. Boye Aarhus 17 conference
At the international J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark in November you will get valuable insights and input on the latest trends and developments from world class speakers, experts and peers.
WORKSHOP: What content people need to know to create a great customer experience
About Sara Walsh
Sara is a content strategist and experience designer who advocates for users but understands businesses have needs too. Her background spans digital and print content strategy, planning, editing, and writing, and she pulls from her experiences in service design, UX, global eCommerce, associations, B2B, B2C, and journalism daily. Sara thrives when she’s tackling customer problems. Dual-Agile-track-trained.
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination. Its principal business segments are Local Banking and National Lending. Local Banking includes consumer, small business and commercial deposits, and lending conducted within its branch network. The National Lending segment consists of three sub-segments: the U.S. Card sub-segment, the Auto Finance sub-segment and the Global Financial Services sub-segment.
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 Conference Presentation: Design the Conversation: How a major U.S. Bank is Bringing Clarity and Humanity to Digital Banking
- J. Boye Aarhus Conference workshop: Design the Conversation: An Approach to Help Your Stay Focused on the Costumer
- J. Boye Philadelphia 16 Conference presentation: Planning for Content Strategy in Your Project
- J. Boye Philadelphia 16 Conference workshop: Documenting Your Content Strategy
- J. Boye Philadelphia 15 Conference presentation: Prioritizing Content Strategy Projects So Your Users and Business Win