Yvonne Hansen (NO)
- Head of Digital at KPMG Norway
- More than 15 years of experience within communication and marketing
How do you really build a better experience? Most have said customer-first for a while now, but we still have a long way to go, when it comes to building superior digital experiences.
About Yvonne Hansen
Yvonne Hansen has worked with digital marketing and communications for more than 15 years, with brands like BI Norwegian Business School and KPMG Norway. She has worked with continuous development of large sites and integrations, specifically between CMS and databases. As project manager with responsibility for external digital surfaces, she has learned to communicate with technologists despite not being a technologist herself. She acts as liaison especially between marketing & communications and IT, but also other departments that are central to the development of processes and systems where communication, digital surfaces and user experience is important.
An exciting project Yvonne currently participates in is restructuring the business model for auditing.
About KPMG Norway
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. Member firms’ clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG member firms can be found in 152 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
- J. Boye Aarhus 16 Conference presentation: Pivet to social selling: Costumer engangement from within
- LinkedIn Pulse: Digital Transformation – starts with the Executive Board
- LinkedIn Pulse: Sales – still a shunned word?
- LinkedIn Pulse: Hvorfor vokser titler som Cheif Digital Officer (CDO) frem?
- LinkedIn Pulse: Your Future Digital Resume