Next meeting: 10. May 2017
Host: Ansell Healthcare, Brussels
- September 8. 2017
- November 27. 2017
The group meets every 3 – 4 months for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members where we share the meeting resources.
We invite expert guest speakers to most of the meetings to provide further input to the group. Wishes for agenda topics and speakers from members will be taken into account when planning the agendas.
The group is mainly aimed at large commercial companies with an international perspective, and also at large non-profit, educational and government organizations. Those holding seats in this Group will be senior digital professionals with experience in managing one or multiple web sites, intranets or social business platforms.
This groups focus is on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing your organizations digital channels. We identify and explore emerging trends and we challenge some of the established truths. We will link digital strategy to the overall business strategy and discuss how your companys digital presence contributes to achieving company goals.
- Defining, implementing and managing digital policies
- Establishing / optimizing governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication
- KPIs: tracking, measuring and reporting, see “The challenges with setting meaningful digital KPI” from the kick-off meeting in June 2015
- ROI challenges
- Information management strategy
- Mobile and social strategies
- Content strategy: decisions around content; what goes where on the web?
- Challenges with corporate language
- Making the most of online analytics
- Organizing a content inventory and migration
- WCM marketplace – state of the industry
- Planning and managing website and/or intranet relaunch
- Getting buy-in from your team and from top management for your governance and compliance objectives.
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries.
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.
Become a member
See our different membership options