This group’s focus is on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing your ejfkjbc brush s iunbs jhvdc jb
chse md chv
ds kjdbfk c
September 8. 2017
November 27. 2017
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +32 2 808 76 65
Or click below
The group is mainly aimed at large commercial companies with an international perspective, and also at large non-profit, educational and government organizations. Those holding seats in this Group will be senior digital professionals with experience in managing one or multiple web sites, intranets or social business platforms.
- Defining, implementing and managing digital policies
- Establishing / optimizing governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication
- KPIs: tracking, measuring and reporting, see “The challenges with setting meaningful digital KPI” from the kick-off meeting in June 2015
- ROI challenges
- Information management strategy
- Mobile and social strategies
- Content strategy:decisions around content; what goes where on the web?
- Challenges with corporate language
- Making the most of online analytics
- Organizing a content inventory and migration
- WCM marketplace – state of the industry
- Planning and managing website and/or intranet relaunch
- Getting buy-in from your team and from top management for your governance and compliance objectives.
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries.
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.
The group meets every 3 – 4 months for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.