Next meeting: May 16. 2017, 9am – 3pm
- August 17.
- November 16.
Candidates for this group will be marketers in customer facing organizations – with a clear focus on digital: marketing leads, marketing strategists, digital marketing managers and professionals in similar roles. Marketers who need to stay on top of the latest trends and tendencies while cutting out the noise.
We identify and explore emerging trends, learn from first-movers, test new approaches and ideas and help each other succeed in this fast-paced environment.
We discuss strategic considerations and tactical moves. We look at how to best plan the activities, how to align your team to match the changing needs and requirements and how to get the most out of the investments, including tools, vendors and agencies.
- Better decisions through wiser use of data
- Mastering the MarTech landscape
- Customer interactions; journeys and touchpoints
- VR, Bots etc.
- AI, Cognitive technologies (e.g. IBM Watson) etc.
- Best approaches to strategy in the digital age
- Social listening; traditional, visual, sentiment analysis etc.
- Future retail – where are things moving?
- Attribution; closing the loop from online activity to offline sales
- Quantifying actions in $$’s
- Full marketing stack analysis – measuring the effectiveness of the digital stack
The group meets four times annually for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings.
We regularly invite expert guest speakers to provide topical input and inspiration. Wishes for agenda topics and speakers from members will be taken into account when planning the agendas.
Become a member
See our different membership options