In this group, we identify and explore emerging trends, learn from first-movers, test new approaches and ideas and help each other succeed in this fast-paced environment.
February 7. 2018
May 29. 2018
August 28. 2018
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +1 267 414 0200
Or click below
Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen
Candidates for this group will be marketers in customer facing organizations – with a clear focus on digital: marketing leads, marketing strategists, digital marketing managers / specialists and professionals in similar roles. Marketers who need to stay on top of the latest trends and tendencies while cutting out the noise.
Focus and topics
We discuss strategic considerations and tactical moves. We look at how to best plan the activities, how to map out and master the ecosystem, how to align your team to match the changing needs and requirements and how to get the most out of the investments, including tools, vendors and agencies.
- Better decisions through better use of data
- Mastering the MarTech landscape
- Customer interactions; journeys and touchpoints
- VR, Bots etc.
- AI, Cognitive technologies
- Best approaches to strategy in the digital age
- Mobility, geo-targeting
- Social listening; traditional, visual, sentiment analysis etc.
- Future retail – where are things moving?
- Attribution; closing the loops; different approaches and models
- Quantifying actions in $$’s
- Full marketing stack analysis – measuring the effectiveness of the digital stack
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with the other members. Agendas are created by your J. Boye moderator, but in close cooperation with the members.
The group meets four times annually.
We regularly invite expert guest speakers to provide topical input and inspiration. Wishes for agenda topics and speakers from members will be taken into account when planning the agendas.