This groups focus is on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing your organizations digital channels. We identify and explore emerging trends and cut through hype and noise to assess the real business value. We link digital strategy to the overall business strategy and discuss how your companys digital presence and initiatives contribute to achieving company goals.
August 15, 2017
November 15. 2017
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +1 267 414 0200
Or click below
Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen
The group is mainly aimed at large commercial companies with an international perspective, and also at large non-profit, educational and government organizations. Those holding seats in this Group will be senior digital professionals with experience in managing one or multiple channels; web sites, intranets or social business platforms.
Focus and topics
- Establishing / optimizing governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication
- Better use of data and analytics; from numbers to actionable insights
- KPIs: tracking, measuring and reporting (see related blog post: “The challenges with setting meaningful digital KPI“)
- ROI challenges
- The role of UX – and how to “bake it into the development cycle”
- Information management strategy
- Defining, implementing and managing digital policies
- Mobile and social strategies
- Content strategy: decisions around content; what goes where on the web?
- Challenges with corporate language
- Organizing a content inventory and migration
- WCM marketplace – state of the industry
- Planning and managing website relaunch
- Getting buy-in from your team and from top management for your governance and compliance objectives.
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries.
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.
The group meets four times annually for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members where we share the meeting resources.
We invite expert guest speakers to most of the meetings to provide further input to the group. Wishes for agenda topics and speakers from members will be taken into account when planning the agendas.