A forum where CMS analysts, thinkers, practitioners, experts and vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting.
(2 days: PM / AM)
Host: byte5 Digital Media in Frankfurt, Germany
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +45 2970 1500
Or click below
Janus Boye, Moderator
The groups meet 3 times a year, usually in February, June and November.
Meetings are held in English and J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings. There are expert guest speakers at most meetings to provide further input to the group. Guest speakers could be relevant customer cases, analysts or industry standard organisations. Each meeting will result in a public document as a statement from the group intended to stir public discussion and further advance the field.
If you have several years of experience, a broad range of knowledge and your working day is dedicated to one or more content management systems, e.g. as Product Manager, CTO or Content Manager, then you have the ideal profile. Each group is limited to 20
members from the buy as well as sell-side. Seats are reserved for a mixture of vendors; large, complex and global buyers as well as analysts to achieve the right composition. New members will need to be approved by existing members to ensure the right composition. J. Boye handles this process entirely.
CMS topics such as usability, digital marketing, content strategy, standards, performance, implementations and technology are the main themes for the group. Topics that impact the adoption of content management in the broader marketplace, such as mobile, social and other key trends will also be covered.
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.
Among the group members are:
- Angus Edwardson, Product Director at GatherContent
- Bernd Burkert, Head of Experience Transformation at KPS
- Boris Kraft, Co-Founder of Magnolia
- Carsten Paul, Chief Executive Officer at eXa-online
- Christian Köhler, Chief Operating Officer at byte5
- Gavin Colborne, Managing Director at Little Forest
- Joerg Schaeffer, Director of Product Management at CoreMedia
- Joel Hardman, Web Technical Lead at University College London
- Jonathan Lewis, Chief Commercial Officer at Zengenti
- Petr Palas, CEO at Kentico Software
- Pieter Brinkman, Director of Technical Marketing at Sitecore
- Thomas Sigdestad, CTO and Co-founder at Enonic