Would you like to accelerate your career as a software product manager? The best solutions come from building on the experience from peers. Avoid making the same mistakes, achieve success faster and excel professionally.
in London at Crownpeak
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +45 2970 1500
Or click below
Would you like to accelerate your career as a software product manager? The best solutions comes from building on the experience from peers. Avoid making the same mistakes, achieve success faster and excel professionally.
This is a confidential forum where experienced product managers from software vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting.
The groups meet 3 times a year, usually in January, May and September.
Meetings are held in English and J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings. There are expert guest speakers at most meetings to provide further input to the group. Guest speakers could be relevant customer cases, analysts or industry standard organisations.
If you have several years of experience, a broad range of knowledge and your working day is dedicated to software product management then you have the ideal profile. This group is limited to 20 members.
New members will need to be approved by existing members to ensure the right composition. J. Boye handles this process entirely.
Product management topics are the main themes for the group and here are some of the topics we’ve covered in 2017:
- Beta programs / how to manage customers expectations when iterating quickly, meaning when you add things and potentially remove them shortly after
- Concept software
- Continuous innovation in established software development company
- Evaluating Product Managers – what performance indicators (if any) are the best?
- Making cross-team collaboration happen
- Public roadmap – how to communicate product plans w/o losing competitive edge
- Aiming for narrower focus but keeping a team productive, the myth/grail of parallelization to avoid idle time.
- How to make engineering teams breathe the top company priority
- Dealing with “big bets”: time consuming feature that could make your company grow or fail rapidly
- Sense of urgency – how to get the development team to breath the product?
- When to use an industry analyst