A forum for experienced managers of employee facing channels: intranet, collaboration, mobile and applications; the many aspects of today’s digital ecosystem in large organisations and the employee experience they provide. Focus is on testing the strategic direction of your internal digital channels and discussing the tactical choices in a confidential forum. We look at each other’s solutions and projects in pipeline. We identify and explore emerging trends and we work with the challenges around further developing offering of internal digital tools and services.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Tel: +1 267 414 0200
Or click below
Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen
The group meets four times per year for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisations.
Meetings are held in English and J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings.
Profiles in these groups include Intranet managers, communication managers, community managers, knowledge / information managers and people in similar roles. The group is open to both private and public sector organisations and NGOs.
The group is not open to consultants or vendors.
Topics for discussion in the groups are:
- Strategy for intranet, collaboration and digital workplace and alignment with overall business strategy
- Employee experience
- Digital leadership
- Stages of maturity
- Optimising governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication
- Findability & search
- Managing security
- Tool / solution evaluation and market predictions
- Strategy for mobile and other devices
- Approaches to content review and inventory
- Cloud and SaaS
- KPIs, measurement, analytics and reporting
- Communication formats: video, podcasts, infographics etc.