Next meeting: June 12.
Host: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- September 20.
- December 8.
This group is a forum for experienced intranet and collaboration professionals. Focus is on testing the strategic direction of your internal digital channels and discussing the tactical choices in a confidential forum. We look at each other’s solutions and projects in pipeline. We identify and explore emerging trends and we work with the challenges around further developing offering of internal digital tools and services.
The group meets every three to four months for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members where we share the meeting resources. We invite expert guest speakers to most of the meetings to provide further input to the group. Wishes for agenda topics and speakers from members will be taken into account when planning the agendas.
Profiles occupying Seats in these Groups include experienced intranet managers, communication managers, project managers and people in similar roles to do with the sharing of information and knowledge in the organization. The Groups are open to both privateandpublic sector organizations and non-profits.
The groups are not open to consultants or vendors.
Specific topics for discussion in the groups are
- Strategy for intranet, collaboration and digital workplace
- Intranet governance
- Stages of maturity
- Effective alignment of intranet strategy with overall organisational strategy / business objectives
- Optimising governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication
- Findability & search
- Managing security
- Tool / solution evaluation and market predictions
- Strategy for mobile and other devices
- Approaches to content review and inventory
- Information management in the intranet context
- KPIs, measurement, Analytics and reporting
- Communication tools: video, infographics etc.
- Content strategy
- Marketing of the intranet
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.
Become a member
See our different membership options