Next meeting: May 23-24
Venue: The Farm Soho, New York City
- September 25-26
A forum where CMS analysts, thinkers, practitioners, experts and vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting.
The groups meet 3 times a year and meetings are usually from 3 pm to noon the next day, including an informal networking dinner.
Meetings are moderated by Janus Boye and meeting notes are provided from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings. There are expert guest speakers at most meetings to provide further input to the group. Guest speakers could be relevant customer cases, analysts or industry standard organisations.
CMS topics such as usability, digital marketing, content strategy, standards, performance, implementations and technology are the main themes for the group. Topics that impact the adoption of content management in the broader marketplace, such as mobile, social and other key trends will also be covered.
Among the group members are:
- Bill Beardslee, General Manager at Magnolia Americas
- Cathy McKnight, industry analyst and founding partner at Digital Clarity Group
- Deane Barker, Chief Strategy Officer at Blend Interactive
- Dustin Collis, Senior Director Technology Solutions at EPAM
- Jeff Cram, co-founder at Connective DX
- Jochen Toppe, VP Sales and Customer Experience at CoreMedia
- Lars Petersen, Vice President, Business Optimization at Sitecore
- Mark Marsiglio, President/CEO at Contextual Code
- Shawn Moore, CTO at CMS vendor Solodev
Jeff Cram calls this group an advisory board of smart friends and after our first 2017 group meeting Janus Boye wrote about Solodev – an innovative enterprise CMS based on AWS
Become a member
See our different membership options