A forum where CMS analysts, thinkers, practitioners, experts and vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting.
The groups meet 3 times a year and meetings are usually from 3 pm to noon the next day, including an informal networking dinner.
January 22-23 2018
Host: Magnolia in Miami, Florida
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +1 267 414 0200
Or click below
Meetings are moderated by Janus Boye and meeting notes are provided from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings. There are expert guest speakers at most meetings to provide further input to the group. Guest speakers could be relevant customer cases, analysts or industry standard organisations.
If you have several years of experience, a broad range of knowledge and your working day is dedicated to one or more content management systems, e.g. as Product Manager, CTO or Content Manager, then you have the ideal profile. Each group is limited to 20 members from the buy as well as sell-side. Seats are reserved for a mixture of vendors; large, complex and global buyers as well as analysts to achieve the right composition. New members will need to be approved by existing members to ensure the right composition. J. Boye handles this process entirely.
Focus and topics
CMS topics such as usability, digital marketing, content strategy, standards, performance, implementations and technology are the main themes for the group. Topics that impact the adoption of content management in the broader marketplace, such as mobile, social and other key trends will also be covered.
Among the group members are:
- Bill Beardslee, General Manager at Magnolia Americas
- Deane Barker, Chief Strategy Officer at Blend Interactive
- Dustin Collis, Senior Director Technology Solutions at EPAM
- Jeff Cram, co-founder at Connective DX
- Jochen Toppe, VP Sales and Customer Experience at CoreMedia
- Lars Petersen, Vice President, Business Optimization at Sitecore
- Mark Marsiglio, President/CEO at Contextual Code
- Sam Saltis, Founder & CEO at Coredna
- Shawn Moore, CTO at Solodev
- Tony Field, Vice President at Function1
Jeff Cram calls this group an advisory board of smart friends and after our first 2017 group meeting Janus Boye wrote about Solodev – an innovative enterprise CMS based on AWS