A forum where experienced product managers from software vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting
May 11 in Boston
September 17 in NYC
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +1 267 414 0200
Or click below
This group meets 3 times per year.
Meetings are moderated by Janus Boye and J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings. There are expert guest speakers at most meetings to provide further input to the group. Guest speakers could be relevant customer cases, analysts or industry epxerts.
If you have several years of experience, a broad range of knowledge and your working day is dedicated to software product management then you have the ideal profile. This group is limited to 20 members. New members will need to be approved by existing members to ensure the right composition. J. Boye handles this process entirely.
Focus and topics
Product management topics are the main themes for the group and here are some of the topics we covered in 2017:
- Beta programs / how to manage customers expectations when iterating quickly, meaning when you add things and potentially remove them shortly after
- Concept software
- Continuous innovation in established software development company
- Evaluating Product Managers – what performance indicators (if any) are the best?
- Making cross-team collaboration happen
- Public roadmap – how to communicate product plans w/o losing competitive edge
- Aiming for narrower focus but keeping a team productive, the myth/grail of parallelization to avoid idle time.
- How to make engineering teams breathe the top company priority
- Dealing with “big bets”: time-consuming feature that could make your company grow or fail rapidly
- Sense of urgency – how to get the development team to breath the product?
- When to use an industry analyst
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.