Making Office 365 Work
April 18, 2017 – Aarhus
You’ve heard about Microsoft Office 365 and endured the sales pitch? Yes, it is a big change from both SharePoint and old ways of working with Microsoft Office, but how do you really make it work in your organisation?
At this J. Boye masterclass on Making Office 365 Work, you can join leading practitioners and experts to learn from the best and gain actionable insights for your own initiatives.
What you will learn
- Change communication when introducing Office 2017
- Developing governance models for your organisations
- How to use Office 365 to increase productivity?
- Ensuring employee adoption
- How Office 365 is maturing, but still has a way to go
- How to avoid performance issues
- Organisational setup and realities of shadow IT
Your users may struggle with these questions:
- Should I share via Microsoft Yammer, Microsoft Office 365 Groups, or Microsoft OneDrive?
- Should I share a file in Outlook, in a meeting, from OneDrive for Business, on Yammer, in a Group, or in a SharePoint site?
What happens when your users can’t decide what technology or feature to use? They use what they know, or what’s easy; even if better options exist.
In this session, join Richard Harbridge as he helps you maximise the value of your Office 365 investment by providing the guidance you need to help your users make better, more effective decisions on how they get work done.
Office 365 provides an incredible amount of value to individual employees, teams, departments, and organizations. Much of this value is not realized immediately upon purchase or deployment of Office 365. The value is realized as more and more users understand, adopt and embrace the technology. So how do we drive faster, sustainable and effective adoption? And perhaps more importantly, how do we ensure our adoption approach scales and can keep up with the innovation the Office 365 service provides? Join Richard Harbridge as he shares real world experience, advice and activities that other customers are leveraging to get more from Office 365 and drive more meaningful adoption.
We’ll divide in smaller groups and work on our projects, share feedback and input
Bang & Olufsen was among the early adopters of Office 365 with an initial ambition to implement Office 365 to drive down costs. Many hard earned lessons along the way and Thomas will share from his perspective as Senior Manager, Corporate IT
8000 Aarhus C