Workplace of the Future
March 30, 2017 – Amsterdam
Are you ready for the workplace of the future? Clearly most organisations are not designed for the digital age and with young people arriving with new skills, we need to fundamentally rethink the workplace. Join leading practitioners and experts to learn from the best and gain actionable insights for your own initiatives.
What you will learn
- How other organisations have moved towards the workplace of the future
- How to measure the success of tomorrow’s workplace
- Improving employee engagement
- Internal communication best practices for 2017 and beyond
- Modern approaches to knowledge management
- Satisfying a digitally savvy workforce
- Best practices on working smarter initiatives
- Change management that works
- Dealing with company culture transformation
- Employee apps to drive employee engagement
- Internal communication of the future
- Knowledge management in your organisation
- New ways of working and organising
How does a 100-year old company, with nearly 400.000 employees, in an ecosystem that is continuously shifting, continue to innovate at an unmatched pace? The way we work has a lot to do with that.Ways of working are a result of culture, processes, facilities and IT options, with culture easily “eating everything else for lunch.” The alignment of culture to the ever-shifting needs of the industry is, however, no easy task.Some of the strategies that have worked for us are company-wide innovation jams, our shift to Design Thinking as a framework to solving problems, and an underpinning of all this with effective enterprise social business tooling, increasingly infused with artificial intelligence.In our most recent efforts we brought this all together in a new form of experiential learning: 8,000 cross-company teams self-organised to create 2,700 innovative new uses for what we call “cognitive computing.” A truly transformational experience for the participants and our company.
At German T-Systems more than 70% of employees use the employee app. What was the challenges in rolling it out and securing adoption? Susann will share the inside story and also do a live demo.
– Deploying a “Google” like intranet
– A new way to manage content: Dealing the content transition and educating contributors this change
– Productivity gains and continuous improvement
– How to deal with Shadow IT for collaboration: block, persuade, or outperform?
– Structured & unstructured data generated by the workplace of the future: privacy nightmare or a compliance officers’ wet dream?
Knowledge management in your organisation is about so much more than just tooling. It is an equilibrium where:
– Business Processes
– Human Resources
– Information flows and
– Supporting technology
are aligned for each function in your organization.But how can you achieve this equilibrium? During an interactive session the focus will be on the workplace of the future and how this workplace should support the business processes.
How does Rabobank work to increase employee productivity & collaboration, speed-up IT agility, and reduce costs? With new collaborative ways of working becoming increasingly popular, employees’ need for zero-friction communication & collaboration tools has exploded. Any obligations for employees to stick to using company-supplied (& governed) tools can be easily circumvented. Widely available consumer apps and online tools (Slack, Trello, HipChat, DropBox, WeTransfer) are free to use.Great for productivity, but what about governance, training and security? Where did the IT department drop the ball? Casper will cover how Rabobank is working to improve productivity, provide better services to your employees, speed up innovation, save costs, and regain control.
1015 BT Amsterdam